1) Howies – this great ethical street & sportswear brand are a cut above the rest, impossible to find any in Australia though. I feel a spending spree coming on during a trip to the UK in September.
2) Green – it’s probably a spring thing but really enjoying the colour Green.
3) Parcels in the post – always nice to open a parcel first thing in the morning, on this occasion it was some lovely new Patagonia gear.
4) Magic Markers – last week we had new Sharpies, this week new Magic Markers
5) Nintendo Wii – the Wii sports golf has taken a bit of a going over since it’s arrival, now looking forward to stepping up to the full Tiger Woods version.
Function/Form is a collaborative design practice formed in 2007 by Creative Director Tony Cormack. F/F brings together a talented group of designers, thinkers, developers and writers to offer best of breed solutions to any size of project. If you are interested in working with us or just want to find out a little more read our about page.
Warning: file_get_contents(http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?q=from:ffburo&rpp=1) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 401 Unauthorized in /home/april1099/blog.ffburo.com/wp-content/themes/futurosity_eos/sidebar.php on line 52
Our latest tweet
Warning: array_slice() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/april1099/blog.ffburo.com/wp-content/themes/futurosity_eos/sidebar.php on line 63
- No items Follow us
Fatal error: Call to a member function removeChild() on a non-object in /home/april1099/blog.ffburo.com/wp-content/themes/futurosity_eos/functions.php on line 371